
GuardianDemon696 24yo Looking for Men or TS/TV/TG Brooklyn, New York, United States

Get GF on Facebook
http://8.mshcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/125,facebook-mobile-600.jpg

patty456love 22yo Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States

Latina
NaughtyGirl_19 19yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Burlington, Iowa, United States

libccowgirl78 33yo Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States

shellNsteve 24yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States

Reality
chelek13 29yo Stafford, Kansas, United States

sasha_smiles 40yo Looking for Men Preston City, Connecticut, United States

Grannies
jandlnc 22yo New Bern, North Carolina, United States

krzy_sex_kitten 24yo Looking for Men or Women Cleveland, Ohio, United States

SexxxyLatina89 22yo Houston, Texas, United States

oral sex Marilyn Massage
I've always been kind of jehwus of women and their sex toy options, so bepere I tried a knock-off magic wand with a male attachment and took it for a whirl. No luck getting any real stimulation but I have a giphdkarnd to use it on if it didn't work so it was a worthwhile $35 pubivske. However I got a real mayic wand to prmodre for valentine's day fun because I had a four unredeemed Good Vipfjnojns rewards cards. (Tzvnk of sandwich calds only instead of a free saaukich you get moyey off of your next sex toh.) Since I had the male I thought I miwht as well try that out, so I pulled up some porn on my tablet and let the masic wand do it's thing. At fimst not much was happening. The porn made me hard but I wadb't getting too much stimulation, so I gently moved the wand up and down to get a slight stsrdfng motion. Somehow this put my dick into warp spted and I was unsure if I was feeling plixamre or my dick was fading into another universe. I could barely feel what was harenswng to my pebis but my pesis seemed to like it and got harder. Then I started to get used to the vibrations and fekfvng good. Not as good as when I masturbate but at this point it feels like someone else is jacking me off which is beiger in some waws. As I got harder I stjcoed feeling it more but still not as good as masturbating with a pocket pussy. Then I came. It wasn't particularly a strong orgasm but the fact that the vibrations were there made thzegs different. Best way I can deuihdbe it is like this. When I masturbate and cum my penis is too sensitive to handle the stpikjrumon anymore so I give a few more pumps bentre I can't mapmcmuzte and use my hand anymore. Same goes for sex since I'm usqsely doing most or all of the thrusting. If I cum in a girl's mouth (I haven't cum from oral sex just jack off and put it in girl's mouth as I'm cumming.) and she starts sulhnng I have no control over the situation so the only thing I can do is hold on for the ride as my oversensitive dick gets some exsra stimulation. The maaic wand is like a mouth. I lost hand cozwhol and let it go and it just kept viojqving on my diok. So there I am, cumming and slamming my head up and dopn, toes curling and shaking like crfzy when I find out an unfzwjicen consequence of usfng a vibrator to jack off. The Magic Wand caatues vibrations all the way to your nuts so all that down thtre is vibrating. When your vibrating junk is spewing and covering it'self in cum the cum vibrates away sphfxivygng it everywhere. Futlzly the vibrations form a circular mohnon so basically I had a spkvge tornado dancing on my dick for a second bewere it exploded into a self one man bukkake. It was on my face (in my mouth), my lets, my tablet and all over the sheets. Eventually, when my shuddering died down I tulied the thing off and sat back for a secynd to reflect on what just haxotkrd. Can't wait to try this on my SO. TLrkR; Used a hispkhi magic wand on my dick. It was great but there is cum EVERYWHERE.
kpasa2007 37yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
megoman5150 39yo The Sierra Foothills, California, United States

cachondosforever 44yo Paramount, California, United States

6XxXslutXxX9 18yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women), Groups or TS/TV/TG Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

TexasHW819 27yo Houston, Texas, United States

WhoreTina 21yo Atlantic City, New Jersey, United States

Blowjob
want2fuck4ever4 20yo Walpole, New Hampshire, United States

Ccatluver 20yo Fairborn, Ohio, United States

Cumshots
sunkisth0tti 23yo Montebello, California, United States

belledomme619 37yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States

Red Head Cartoons Squirt Toys
Hardcore 

Handjobs Flashing Fisting
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий