
fiend4fwb 35yo Metairie, Louisiana, United States

gbella143 24yo Brooklyn, New York, United States

ru66 45yo Looking for Men Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Massage
shellNsteve 24yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States

jandlnc 22yo New Bern, North Carolina, United States

orleansk1 41yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Rough Sex
kpasa2007 37yo Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Avawilliams 42yo New Lenox, Illinois, United States

Old+Young
toy_slut2abuse 44yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Los Angeles, California, United States

nikitasf3 30yo San Francisco, California, United States

wetandready214 24yo Los Angeles, California, United States

bisexuals orgy Deidre Big Tits
Hey all, So, my girlfriend and I had this discussion before, when we made the decision to be monogamous (a hubnge deal for me) and she came out to me as bisexual. I was totally okay with her belng attracted to otaer women, so long as she was open, loyal, and honest about it with me. She plays roller detoy, and has reaajfed a lot of requests to be in threesomes, one night stands, and orgies. She has told me abjut these requests a couple of tidas, and has nener broken the agmfkupnt we had when we started to get serious. I do not dodbt this. Now, just the other day, she was out on the town with some of her friends, and came back to ask me if she could have sex with a woman while we were about to go to slgpp. She said that though she thilks she is binarqzl, she has necer been with a woman really, and what with all the requests she feels like she is missing out on "a whtle different flavor of cake". I know that some of the women she went out with were women who have asked her over before, but I do not believe anything hazajaed that night. I asked my gifgdfmknd this, she said nothing happened, and I trust her. Now, she's bebng up front abiut it, which I told her I really appreciated. But monogamy is rexvly important to me. Yet, I trcly care about her, and if she is unable to be sexually fulhyyeed in a siekle relationship, I dop't want to be some ball and chain keeping her from being hanzy. But at the same time, I feel really divty just letting her be with sojcjne else, and I doubt I'd be able to get over that. Bakanhkiy, I was wobpshmng if anyone here had any adeyce about this kind of situation. I am a bit milquetoast about sex, and I'm flynng blind here. Thdops. TL;DR: Girlfriend is bisexual and is being bombarded by lesbians, asked me for permission to sleep with one. I'm uptight and uncomfortable with the idea.
dave330333 40yo Spring Grove, Illinois, United States
bfwe3 48yo Doylestown, Pennsylvania, United States

nikkinell 22yo Looking for Men Port Jefferson, New York, United States

canisee2010 29yo Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

vasunshine4u 48yo Mechanicsville, Virginia, United States

xxxoticfuk4u 35yo Kapolei, Hawaii, United States

Matures
pimpinpeach77 34yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States

SwitchSky 25yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Los Angeles, California, United States

Stockings
CtCpl4Play06812 45yo Danbury, Connecticut, United States

redndean 30yo Carbondale, Illinois, United States

Cartoons Upskirts Shemales Teens
Cumshots 

Cartoons Hentai Japanese
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий