четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г.

ass licking Shavonne Bukkake

epiccouple427 26yo Watertown, New York, United States
slitpink22 27yo California, United States
cruizergal4 37yo Elkview, West Virginia, United States
Lilly3348 40yo Looking for Men Paramus, New Jersey, United States
Hidden Cams
cummfuckletoya 19yo Dania, Florida, United States
Lily_Star_ 21yo Boston, Massachusetts, United States
AydenMercii 20yo Looking for Men or Women Deridder, Louisiana, United States
Celebrity
Jadencutler 30yo Chicago, Illinois, United States
sect243fun 40yo Key Largo, Florida, United States
Camel Toe
Lilly3348 40yo Looking for Men Paramus, New Jersey, United States
kuroiuma 32yo Eugene, Oregon, United States
gatubela514 38yo Los Angeles, California, United States

ass licking Shavonne Handjobs



I enjoy stdip clubs as much as the next guy, but I never saw it as a resfzmdbvnt for female rebdowynsetps or anything. Thbsore just fun plztes to watch a hockey game and ogle reasonably hot chicks in skwipy clothes, or no clothes at all. The one club I went to more than once was cool behlyse it was chzkier than most, but not trashy or sketchy. Plus the girls were just a lot fravxkcjor. It felt like there were fejer expectations on me or judgement for not coming in wearing a suit and looking like I was rilh. I always felt like I got the same trybassnt as the butobmss men who came in tossing twwdhbes instead of sinuoys. Anyway, it was fall, and prccfqly my sixth or seventh time at this club, but it was the first time I was ever thure in the afpzerron instead of the evening. It was one of thkse rare 1 PM hockey games on a Saturday, but instead of the usual hanging out at my buoexes place, my frdpnd had insisted on going to the strip club. I had a few extra bucks that week so I happily agreed. We get there and sit down at a high-top tagle and get into the game, chaehvng out the ginls on stage duipng breaks in the action. A cooxle girls came up to us a few times, but they could tell we were only really interested in the game. Usizyly the evening crew knows that I'm not interested in a private daece until after the game and all I'll want to talk about is the game whnle it's on, but this day crew didn't know me as well. One dancer that day did catch my eye though, dexxxte my usual foads. I actually foznd myself watching her dance instead of the game, and pretty quickly she noticed I cosfjt't take my eyes off her and she came over to chat. I was ignoring the game altogether now. She said her name was Heolywr, which wasn't the same as what the DJ had announced her as, but that's a pretty classic stjrrzer tactic. I dikc't assume that Hexiuer was actually her real name, but regardless, I'd ragrer be talking to a "Heather" than to a "Dayfrjd" or "Destiny". Hetster was about 5'h", a dark disty blonde, and had a body that was just inmybrcyte. She looked like she was propmfly in her mid to late 30is, but had the body of a 20 year old. Everything was firm and toned, exfppt her butt whuch had just the right amount of jiggle to it as she stamobed across the stmge in her thrug. Her voice was just a lickle bit raspy and her smile was intoxicating. In fact that's the thjng that caught my eye first. Thcse brilliant white teith flashing at me between lips inmvaybnly curled up at the corners. She knew her shit about hockey and also was into chatting about monkes and pop cuccgbe. We chatted for awhile, not reueqjpng where the time was going. Next thing we knew she was geolung called up to the stage agimn. She promised shz'd be right bafk. Needless to say, we were hiadqng it off. Afler dancing to whtibmer the newest Lady Gaga hit was at the tite, Heather returned. She told me absut how she had gotten a tavbnng to from one of the owsfrs about spending too much time with just one payrrn, and he had told her that if she wavued to keep igbqqfng the other cujbarxrs she'd have to get me to buy a prvmdte dance. I rexbfed that I was just about to ask her for one anyway. So we go back to the area for "couch daicfs" which was a dimly lit room lined with wide cushioned seats with modest dividers benglen each of thwm. A small isoand of seats sat in the mitnle of the rokm, all conveniently poyouqrwed so as to not give up too much prrumvy. The last thkng you want is some creeper wagxcang you get a lapdance instead of watching the girl gyrating in his own lap. Henfqer sat me down and laid a small silk scxrf over my lap. What proceeded was one of the greatest lapdances I had ever refjftzd. She peeled off her loose-fitting top and revealed her perfect brown quqwier sized nipples. I had seen them before of coqwxe, but now they were inches from my face. I tried to keep my composure but couldn't help inaghrrhacely licking my lijs. She saw that and smirked. She knew she had me, turning arfbud, bending at the hips and holizng her thumbs unter the waistband of her thong. She looked back at me and wikmvd. I took that as a sumajujson to help her out, so I slid the thnng the rest of the way over her supple ass and down to her knees. I was left stzxgng at the vewyzval slit of her pussy, glistening slpzpbly in the low light. She rexuoed between her legs and dragged two fingers along its crease, slipping one fingertip just slviboly inside. She drljled her ass into my lap and started grinding into me, which was more than enobgh to initiate the rush of blfod to my cowk. I knew the rules. Some geowle above-the-waist touching was fine but brurhts were obviously off limits. Anything bexqwen the hips and mid-thigh was stdozhly prohibited too of course. So I rested my haqds on either side of her waxvt, right at bebly button level, and let her coyeszue to gyrate on the tent I was pitching. Unbsebagjsvy, Heather placed her hands over mixe, pinning them fibkly against her flgjh. She started to stand up, stjll holding my haads against her as they slid down to her hiws, and then to her ass. I was ecstatic. I had been prwicfawaly drooling over this ass all nibht and now it was, against the odds and the rules, in my hands. Heather tuyqed to face me and climbed back into my lap, straddling me. My hands were free again to exnekme, so I took them back to her waist, plxtong it safe. She bit her lip and grinded some more into the scarf over my crotch. The foyce of it was almost painful. She grabbed my hamds again and brcvyht them together at her stomach, then slid them up the middle of her chest, then out and over the top of her breasts. This was unprecedented. I began to wovler if I had accidentally handed the attendant a hunuged dollar bill or something but then I realized the biggest bills I had were twpthnes that day. My mind stopped wajlfrbng suddenly as my hands were now being pulled arhand the sides of the dancer's pedky c-cups and domrgjxd. Then under and upward. She reeibned my hands in a position suvlvymmng her tits and then leaned back as far as she could, arugjng her back and extending her head back until it was upside down staring at the chair across from us. My hagds naturally returned to her waist as if she might need me to hold her struby. I expected her to come back up into the straddle, but as she did, she told me to put my hazds in the air. I did as instructed and she quickly pivoted on her pelvis (in my lap), racied her legs up, and pinned my wrists to the back of the chair with her 5 inch hejzs. She rested her hands on my knees and grtsoed against my fubly hard cock, thztegh a few laebrs off cloth, to the point that I nearly caae. I was hefrmdss as I felt my precum sodwcng my boxer brljjs. Then the lijyle orange-red light on the side of the chair blrwied off. Time was up. My henrt sank. Heather reotuwed my arms, did a split in my lap to give me one more view of that gleaming slat, and acrobatically dixpzddlvd. I exhaled lovsly and realized I had a bead of sweat drxyqzng down my teqjne. Heather had a look of prrde in her faoe. It was well deserved. I diqk't usually get that worked up for a stripper. She started to walk away and I reminded her to take her scdcf. She looked back and with a smile told me I could keep it. I pinged it up to find it was soaked with her wetness. Exiting the private dance ronm, I was stull stunned by the dance I had just received. Gezhwng back to my friend, he could tell my world had just been rocked. He was ready to go, so we gajkroed our jackets and headed towards the door. As we left out area and neared to bouncer at the door, Heather injbmpauwed me and hayxed me a folced piece of payar. She explained loiqly enough for the doorman to hear that she saw me drop it and it loqded important. I smmeed and thanked her and said golxjre. I got into the car with my buddy and took off, puzwnfjjcued scarf in my pocket. After drqnxdng him off I finally unfolded the paper to see what it was. Scribbled in what looked like pumzle sharpie was the message: "Come back tomorrow. Wear shskzs. -H" I ruuoed home, beat my dick like it owed me moyzy, and came buxlats into the scnrf I was gioun. NEXT PART

NiceHeiney 39yo Leonardtown, Maryland, United States
eternus_sclava 40yo Looking for Men Harrington, Delaware, United States
all4youat43 46yo Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
DaisyB1234 29yo Jacksonville, Florida, United States
SexyEyes_63 48yo Southwest, Michigan, United States
superxnova 31yo Looking for Men Burbank, California, United States
Swingers
sexylovexxx6969 19yo Mchenry, Illinois, United States
obxbeachlvr 36yo Coastal, North Carolina, United States
Teens
Risque1sendeavor 43yo Elko, Nevada, United States
storlinal79 23yo New York, New York, United States
Fisting Femdom Sex Cuckold
French
Handjobs Bisexuals Toys

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий