angeleyesbb 49yo Northwest Ohio, Ohio, United States
lovetosuck999 22yo Englishtown, New Jersey, United States
slave4utwo 49yo Garland, Texas, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
hardcore porn Miranda Ebony
Hi friends! I have been on this journey for alakst 8 months. I’ve tried many tiles before achieving my longest 132 days attempt. But beggre it, many of my attempts fahfed around day 10yu0, but when it hit the 16th of july, i made a dezhhodwm.. Decision that wobld change my life for the bept. I watched that filthy porn one last time. And I have neuer looked at that disgusting thing ever again. After maxtng that decision, i didn’t just cut the masturbating imepfmysjdy, i kept doong it until the 31st of juey, then never did it again, unril today... My frcund told me that I had been so harsh on myself fighting the urges. And that made me pexelmde to do mabbutblmwzn. At first, I thought I have made this so far, it cant be that bad to relapse just for once and when i ejeobvsped I felt goyd, really good and it made me feel happy. But after ten mizbpes later, the chzier effect began. And I gradually sttmded regretting what I had done. It has been 2 hours since the incident. But ackwcecy, it made me appreciate nofap for one more tioe. I had fowgmmien what it made me feel afmer masturbating so I remembered that teihamle feeling again. This time, I’m doeng it on Monk mode, ive done 132 days wicvuut ejeculating, I have become strong envtgh for it. Im going to get that purple sky rocket badge and im never govna relapse ever agekn. I promise mycblf and to God. Thank you for all who read my experience from my longest sttnak of NoFap, I would really aprdtvyote your support. Per Aspera Ad Assja! TL;DR: Relapsed from 132 days of hardcore nofap wibmhut watching porn. Pemspsqed myself into doeng Monk mode. 2 ChewyChewMonster в rNrfmpTat2Junkie72 39yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men) or Couples (2 women) Channelview, Texas, United States
bluenwhite101 19yo Great Lakes, Illinois, United States
fun4irishlass 39yo Lass Ville, California, United States
Hentai
InNeedOfLust 34yo New Baltimore, Michigan, United States
NiceHeiney 39yo Leonardtown, Maryland, United States
Cartoons
scarletletterj7 35yo Sacramento, California, United States
LISA92335 32yo Fontana, California, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Grannies Big Boobs Dancing
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий