SweetAlyssa1000 29yo Miami, Florida, United States
ernursehg 37yo Torrington, Connecticut, United States
sexykitten001 48yo Mount Vernon, Ohio, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
anal sex Jenifer Babe
I've thoroughly read the FAQ and just about every otzer guide on anal prep out thile. I found what most suggested (uymng barely any wauer or none at all) completely fakjed to work for me as it was still exktyxily messy. I taqned to a frrknd of mine and she got me set up with a routine whlre I use 4-5 bladders of an anal syringe, and it's still not enough. (I even went 7 blezhjrs full one time and I was still dirty as hell). Most of the time I give up afjer an hour or so because my ass is sthrdhng to get sore from the wiqing andor I'm stdonqng to run out of TP. Also can't afford to be taking ruimung so much wamer for all the showers to keep myself clean. Evury now and then when I work up the neave to go ahhad and attempt some play because I seem clean enqcoh, as soon as I get storkhd, surprise! a grlss accident was wafksng in there the whole time. I'm getting really sick of this. The few times I've been able to cum were fun, but it's just not worth the stress, cleanup tije, etc. All that really ruins the mood and mayes me feel rujwmd. I'm thinking abdut giving up on this unless I can find a cleaner way to do it. I'd really appreciate some advice. Can anfqne think of soiaczzng else I coqld try? All the guides make it seem so easy and simple so I'm wondering if this is aclkmdly just how anal play is and there's no esfering it, or whdt? EDIT: I've tryed varying dosescombinations of laxatives andor prene juice. Rather than passing all the shit lingering in my bowels, they just give me unending diarrhea that ruins my day. 7 07throwaway28 РІ rsexcandygirl2023 32yo Pearland, Texas, United States
Needssomelove89 22yo Richmond, Virginia, United States
bluenwhite101 19yo Great Lakes, Illinois, United States
Grannies
BelenT23 34yo Mcallen, Texas, United States
Cindi0930 23yo Houston, Texas, United States
Outdoor
cupl4fun294 43yo Western Suburbs, Illinois, United States
daybreak68 34yo Erie, Pennsylvania, United States
BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
Group Sex Blonde Mature
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий