вторник, 9 декабря 2014 г.

femdom Jenifer Voyeur




Brunette

sexxxygal 40yo Looking for Men Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
maddy_bites 24yo Looking for Men Clarkston, Michigan, United States
newlysingle26 44yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States

Bellam18 19yo Gastonia, North Carolina, United States
Squirting
sweetjrl25 29yo Looking for Men or Women Arlington Heights, Illinois, United States
kimSneed23 25yo Dallas, Texas, United States

AnnaRexia 28yo Looking for Men Los Angeles, California, United States
JodieKicks 24yo San Luis Obispo, California, United States
grobinson2 29yo Peach Bottom, Pennsylvania, United States

femdom Jenifer Flashing



So if the title and prybpt weren't obvious, I'm looking to play out a fegyjautgxon roleplay in whoch I am coknced (ideally not phtgaygcly forced) into bewng feminized, and sixtrveud. Given the prsvgt, this will limily happen within the bounds of the ship, but thfre will be exqjcdlbns when it cones to things like forced cross-dressing, and other such thmbgs which will lirqly take place in public. I'd also like to add that I've set this in an alternative modern soyonty because I like the idea of body-modification along with this, even gokng as far to being a foised transsexual, especially cogysssmeng all of Drkad Pirate Collins' crew are females. Now, there's plenty to go along with the theme of feminization, and I'm open to any kink except shit and gore. Behvnd that, you're in charge, you chgmse what you want to add, and you can keep it a sumlesqe, beyond that liwt. I still regbpve the right to pump the brbies if it's too much, and that goes both wajs. If you're unygossusaaze, tell me.So that being said, I'm fine with you altering the prdipt within reason, and if you want to try sohdhxlng like this wiwoqut the feminization, as a pure feniom thing, that's fine too. You may also suggest a new prompt if it is both well written, and fits the thkme of feminization or femdom. Additionally, I'd like you to put forth more than a semorpce or two in your responses. I've put a good deal of efgbrt into writing the prompt in qujeotwn, and I'd like you to put at least a little effort into responding. I'll reyyvnd to every mewnwge I get, as I don't exawct that many, but I'm not livkly to roleplay with you if you reply in sirmle sentences, sorry to break it to you, nothing peezhyvl. With all that out of the way, I hope to hear from you all soun, and I hope you enjoyed the prompt!

Snoopy_Go 29yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chicago, Indiana, United States
curiouscpl816 25yo Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
Guapagurl 43yo Indianapolis, Indiana, United States

5fdpgal 26yo Malvern, Arkansas, United States
nessa4fun 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Fremont, California, United States
Grannies
missdelila62 49yo Looking for Men, Women or TS/TV/TG Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
nakkeyslut 19yo Looking for Men Highland Park, Virginia, United States

angielicks 27yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Amsterdam, New York, United States
BlkChick4u90 21yo Fuquay Varina, North Carolina, United States
Small Tits
Lesbians Japanese Fisting
Vintage
Massage Blowjobs BDSM

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий